What are we giving away?
With just weeks remaining and a few final places available, ClassicLine Insurance is offering one lucky classic car owner free entry into the London to Brighton Classic Car Run on the 03/06/2018. Also included in the amazing prize package is overnight accommodation for two at the world-famous Grand Hotel in Brighton with full English breakfast.
Along with other participants taking part in the event on Sunday 3rd June, the winner will also receive a commemorative numbered rally board and solid brass rally plaque, a route book, and a personalised certificate of entry.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the entry form on this page.
Ian Fray, managing director at ClassicLine Insurance, said: “This is a fantastic prize package for any classic car owner who’s had dreams of taking part in the London to Brighton Classic Car Run, now in its 30th year. As well as joining fellow classic car enthusiasts on the iconic drive from Greenwich Park in London to Madeira Drive in Brighton, they will also enjoy first-class accommodation at the fabulous Grand Hotel and also receive a number of mementos to remind them of a fantastic experience.”
The Classic Car Run is open to vehicles aged twenty-five years and over and there is also a dedicated separate run on the same day for owners with younger kit and sports cars. Both runs are being sponsored by ClassicLine Insurance.
For more information about the London to Brighton Classic Run, visit here
Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash alternative
- This is a free prize draw open to all UK residents over 25 years of age.
- No purchase necessary to enter
- All cars and drivers must comply with GE events terms and conditions – https://www.classicmotorevents.co.uk/t-c-s
- A grand collection room including breakfast and complimentary car parking in the Hotel private car park are included within the prize and this is available on 03.6.2018 as part of the competition
- Classicline accepts no liability or responsibility for the following; 1.any postponement or cancellation of the event,2. damage, loss or injury by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting the prize, 3. any act, omission or default by a third party supplier.
- The winner and their guest may be required for promotional activity e.g. photographs and make themselves available without charge for publicity purposes and agree to publication it his/her name.
- This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of our in connection with this promotion (including the prize(s)).
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 27.04.2018 and we will attempt to contact the winner the same day.