About the club
The Wolseley Register was first established in 1964 and is now the largest Wolseley car club in the UK.
Related Link: Classic Car Insurance
Benefits of joining
- Wolseley World: The bi-monthly club magazine
- Regional activities: Social nights, participation in local car rallies and newsletters
- Access to Technical advisers
- Forum access: Ask questions/join discussions with a wide range of members
- Spares Scheme: Access to the clubs offerings of spares, as well as access to a list of known spares held by others
- Valuation service: Recognised by ClassicLine for an Agreed Value policy (extra charge applies)
- Online store: Selling Wolseley-related regalia, models and publications including some only available from the Register
- Classic car insurance discount: Through ClassicLine Insurance.