With the National Street Rod Association’s 2019 Fun Run event just under a month away, we thought we would share what we are most looking forward to and why this event should not be missed.
- The ClassicLine team will be at the event all weekend. You can speak to us at the show about your hotrod and custom car insurance needs, as well as finding out more about the NSRA members insurance scheme.
- The NSRA Fun Run is being held at a new venue. Rutland Showground is located a stone’s throw from the beautiful setting of Rutland Water. The scenic roads around the area are perfect for cruising in your pre-1972 street rod.
- Sunday’s show ‘n’ shine day falls on Father’s Day and what better way of spending time with your Dad than at a hot rod and custom car show!
- It’s a Popular Party! The Ford Anglia E04A turns 80 this year, the E494A turns 70 and both the Anglia 105e and Popular 100e turn 60 this year so to help celebrate, the NSRA are bringing back the Pop Festival during Sunday’s show ‘n’ shine. We have even heard that there might be birthday cake for the Pop owners…
- The NSRA Pre-29 members will be setting up a vinyl chill out area at the show. Bring a record along, join in and get to know fellow rodders under 29.
Click here to find out more about insuring your first hotrod or retro car.
- As per the usual NSRA style, there will be entertainment and live music in the evenings. We are really looking forward to seeing the Bostin Brass Band on Friday evening who will be getting us all in the mood.
- The special trophy and parking category for this year will be ‘MorDor’, so if you have a family friendly four door enter this show category for Sunday’s show ‘n’ shine. ClassicLine will also be sponsoring a trophy so keep an eye out for our stealthy team perusing the show field.
If you are attending this years Fun Run, we would love to know what you are looking forward to most.
For more information and booking details on the NSRA Fun Run on the 14-16 June 2019 click here.