A rather special event happened this past Sunday (02.07.2017). Ashby De La Zouch’s town centre was closed to all traffic for the whole of the day as it hosted its first Festival of Transport. There was over 130 classic cars on show all day as a number of local car clubs supported this great event. The sun shined most of the day and the town was treated to seeing a wonderful selection of classic cars. This event is definitely one to put on your calendar for next year.
- London to Sydney marathon rally show – 50 years on! July 17, 2018
- Beaumanor Hall Nostalgia Show will be a ‘classic’ July 16, 2018
- Summertime and the driving is easy July 16, 2018
- ClassicLine at The Imp Club Nationals July 11, 2018
- Get ready, get set, get quote! July 11, 2018