A rather special event happened this past Sunday (02.07.2017). Ashby De La Zouch’s town centre was closed to all traffic for the whole of the day as it hosted its first Festival of Transport. There was over 130 classic cars on show all day as a number of local car clubs supported this great event. The sun shined most of the day and the town was treated to seeing a wonderful selection of classic cars. This event is definitely one to put on your calendar for next year.
Home » Ashby-De-La-Zouch Festival of Transport 2017
- Here’s what you got up to this summer December 4, 2019
- Spotlight On: The Bug Club December 1, 2019
- Box Motor Club donates £600 for museum upkeep November 18, 2019
- The Future’s Bright. The Future’s Classic. November 18, 2019
- Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Register wins Best Club Website 2019! November 18, 2019