This was the first time we have had the opportunity to attend this event and as Stoneleigh Park is on our doorstep we thought it was about time we went. All we can say is ‘what a great day’! There were some smashing cars on show and a few for sale and it was great to see so many car clubs in attendance. If you were in the market for some new parts for your Triumph or MG a visit to this event is certainly recommended, we are certainly looking forward to our return next year.
Home » MG and Triumph Spares Day 2019
- Here’s what you got up to this summer December 4, 2019
- Spotlight On: The Bug Club December 1, 2019
- Box Motor Club donates £600 for museum upkeep November 18, 2019
- The Future’s Bright. The Future’s Classic. November 18, 2019
- Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Register wins Best Club Website 2019! November 18, 2019