Isn’t it great that shows and events begin are beginning to make a cautious return this year? After a rollercoaster of a year, now’s the time to start looking ahead and thinking about some of the great events you could hopefully attend this year.
2021 is a big birthday year for the Nissan Figaro. First released in 1991, 20,000 Figaro’s were produced by Nissan in the convertible’s single year of series production in Japan. 30 years on, this car is widely sought after and enjoyed particularly here in the UK. So, to mark the anniversary, our friends at the Figaro Owners Club are planning a special festival feel celebration at Walton Hall Hotel & Spa for members and fellow Figaro Owners on the 26th – 27th June 2021.
Please note that events are organised adhering to all guidelines and restrictions in place at the time of the event and may be subject to change or cancellation. Please contact the Figaro Owners Club for up-to-date information and event details.
As a supporter of the Figaro Owners Club, here are our top 6 Nissan Figaro 30th Birthday Party Weekend 2021 pre-event highlights for you to look forward to:
- All cars will receive a birthday flag, rally plate, windscreen sticker, event guide, and goody bag!
- For those making a weekend of it, there’s a chance to join one of four Figgy tours on Saturday 26th June. Starting at locations away from the hotel, you can explore the beautiful Warwickshire countryside and enjoy a stop-off at a heritage center for a picnic.
- Sunday 27th June is the main show day and with nearly 300 Figaro’s registered to attend, it will be quite a sight! Around the show field, you can enjoy the Vintage Village, demo talks to learn tricks and tips to maintain your Figaro, and there’s a games area for the kids (and bigger kids!). Singer, Figgy owner, and club member, Elizabeth Curwen, will also be performing a couple of 45-minute sets to help get you in the party mood.
- There’s a chance to win one of 6 special award categories, including for the Furthest Travelled Figaro – enter how far you will be driving from your house to the event, and the Best Party Car – dress your Figaro for the party! This year’s awards have been specially commissioned, and the design will remain a closely guarded secret until the day!
- The event will be raising much needed monies for CLIC Sargent for children with cancer. The Figaro Owners Club has supported the charity for over 10 years now and during that time members have helped to raise £5,682 for this charity.
- The ClassicLine team will be at the event and a warm welcome awaits you at our stand where can pick up a few goodies to take home and get a quick insurance quotation from our dedicated team of car enthusiasts.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what Kevin and Sue from the Figaro Owners Club are saying about the event:
”After such a difficult year both Sue and I along with our growing membership are very much looking forward to this historic event which has attracted 300 cars. We are so lucky that the date we choose to celebrate this momentous occasion is a week after Step 4 of the government roadmap when all legal limits on social contact can be removed.KevinFigaro Owners Club
”One of the highlights of the weekend we are both looking forward to takes place on Sunday when the 300 cars exit the display field in colour order to take part in a ‘mega-figgy drive out’. The sight of all these cars snaking their way around the local country lanes and at one point all meeting each other waving like crazy will be simply awesome and we hope to capture much of this with a bunch of drones so and share with our members who could not attend.SueFigaro Owners Club
Sounds great right? We cannot wait to see the Mega Figgy Drive Out and be part of this event.
If you are attending the Nissan Figaro 30th Birthday Party Weekend, tell us what you are looking forward to.
For more information and event booking details visit: Nissan Figaro 30th Birthday Party Weekend 2021 – Nissan Figaro 30th Birthday Party Weekend 2021 – Figaro Owners Club