This unique situation that we find ourselves in is completely out of our control and at this critical time we must all adhere to all Government guidance. But, just because many of us are at home, doesn’t mean that we can’t use all this free time wisely.
Using your isolation time wisely could well include organising your toolbox, updating your classic car agreed valuation, doing a full oil change on the car in your personal garage or perhaps even researching your next project. If you get really desperate, you could even start on the Christmas cards!
But, before we get to the Christmas card stage, let us help you plan your movie schedule for the next few weeks with our top 12 must watch car movies whilst social distancing.
There’s also the chance to vote for your favourite car movie on our Facebook page for a chance to WIN a copy of the newly released blockbuster Le Mans ’66 delivered to your door!
For competition terms and conditions, see below.
The California Kid (1974)
“I want you out of this town today McCord.”
The town of Clarkesberg has a famous speed trap and a Sheriff who deliberately pushes speeding cars off the mountain highway curves with his 1957 Plymouth Belvedere until he’s caught out by Michael McCord in the 1934 Ford coupe hot rod.
If you are looking for other films with cool cars in, these are also worth a watch:
- Back to the Future
- Thelma & Louise
- Thunder Road
- The Fast and The Furious
- Two Lane Blacktop
- Hot Rod
- Heart Like a Wheel
- Snake and Mongoose
Competition terms and conditions:
- One winner will receive a copy of the newly released Le Mans ’66 DVD.
- The closing date of this competition is Sunday 5th April 2020 at midnight. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 6th April 2020. ClassicLine Insurance will contact the winner directly to arrange postage of the DVD.
- By entering this competition, you grant the company the permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winner of the competition and for the related promotional purposes.
- All entries must be submitted via ClassicLine Insurance’s Facebook page. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- No purchase necessary and prize is non-exchangeable.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK only, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
ClassicLine reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.